VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 13, 2023 — November 13, 2023 – SYDNEY, Australia
- Widest mineralized drill intersection to date at the Corvette Property, returned from infill drilling:
- 172.4 m at 0.93% Li2O, including 34.5 m at 1.85% Li2O and 26.1 m at 1.81% Li2O (CV23–199).
- Assays for the first series of holes completed over the recently announced western extension at CV5 have returned well-mineralized drill intersections, situated outside of the June 2023 mineral resource estimate1 (see news release dated July 30, 2023).
- 46.3 m at 1.20% Li2O and 34.8 m at 1.59% Li2O (CV23-209)
- 28.8 m at 1.63% Li2O, including 13.0 m at 2.19% Li2O (CV23-208)
- 17.0 m at 1.10% Li2O, 16.3 m at 0.99% Li2O, and 9.3 m at 2.55% Li2O (CV23–201)
- 18.7 m at 1.52% Li2O (CV23-205)
- Drilling at the Corvette Property will be paused shortly through to early January due to the onset of winter conditions. Core processing will continue into December, with an organized ramp up to ten (10) drill rigs beginning early January 2024.
- Summary drill program updates for all holes completed over the summer-fall program at the CV5, CV13, and CV9 spodumene pegmatites will be announced over the coming weeks and include hole locations and attributes, and pegmatite intervals.
- Core sample assays for thirteen (13) drill holes from CV5 are reported herein. Core sample assays remain to be announced for more than 140 drill holes from the summer-fall program.
Blair Way, Company Director, President, and CEO, comments: “The Corvette Property continues to deliver, with our widest intercept to date. Returned core sample assays indicating wide and high-grade pegmatite intercepts continue to be returned at CV5. The initial core assay results for the drill holes over the recently announced western extension at CV5 continue to demonstrate that high grades over material widths are present over a more than 4 km strike length. We would also like to thank our shareholders for their patience with reporting of analytical results this summer-fall. The wildfires prevented shipping of samples to the laboratory for much of the summer, and also impacted the restart of laboratories after the wildfires. The situation is improving, and assays are flowing more regularly from the laboratory. We will continue to announce results in batches to ensure clarity of locations to readers.”
Patriot Battery Metals Inc. (the “Company” or “Patriot”) (TSXV: PMET) (ASX: PMT) (OTCQX: PMETF) (FSE: R9GA) is pleased to announce core assays for the first series of drill holes completed at the CV5 Spodumene Pegmatite as part of the ongoing 2023 summer-fall drill program being completed at its wholly owned Corvette Property (the “Property” or “Project”), located in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay region of Quebec. The CV5 Spodumene Pegmatite, with a maiden mineral resource estimate of 109.2 Mt at 1.42% Li2O inferred1, is situated approximately 13.5 km south of the regional and all–weather Trans-Taiga Road and powerline infrastructure.
Core assay results from the first series of drill holes completed this year at the CV5 Spodumene Pegmatite (13 holes in total) are reported herein. These include drill holes completed for resource infill (i.e., to improve resource confidence from the inferred category to the indicated category), hydrogeological model support, as well as those completed over the recently announced western extension (see news release dated September 24, 2023). Analytical results for all holes reported herein for pegmatite intervals >2 m are presented in Table 1 and drill attributes in Table 2.
Core assay results are announced herein for seven (7) drill holes completed over the recently announced western extension at CV5 (see news release dated September 24, 2023). This series of holes represent approximately 500 m of the 650 m of new strike length (which remains open) and are not included in the June 2023 mineral resource estimate for CV5 (see news release dated July 30, 2023). These drill holes tested various depths from surface and confirm high grades of lithium continue in this direction (Figure 1 and Figure 2). A core photo of a well-mineralized interval from CV23–209 is presented in Figure 5. Results include:
SeaPRwire 為全球客戶提供多語種新聞稿發佈服務(Hong Kong: AsiaExcite, TIHongKong;Singapore: SingdaoTimes, SingaporeEra, AsiaEase;Thailand: THNewson, THNewswire;Indonesia: IDNewsZone, LiveBerita;Philippines: PHTune, PHHit, PHBizNews;Malaysia: DataDurian, PressMalaysia;Vietnam: VNWindow, PressVN;Arab: DubaiLite, HunaTimes;Taiwan: EAStory, TaiwanPR;Germany: NachMedia, dePresseNow)
- 46.3 m at 1.20% Li2O and 34.8 m at 1.59% Li2O (CV23-209),
- 28.8 m at 1.63% Li2O, including 13.0 m at 2.19% Li2O (CV23-208),
- 17.0 m at 1.10% Li2O, 16.3 m at 0.99% Li2O, and 9.3 m at 2.55% Li2O (CV23–201), and
- 18.7 m at 1.52% Li2O (CV23-205).